Monday, November 23, 2009

A time to renew

The year is almost over. Many of us have had our lives turned upside down. Well today is the first day of the rest of my life and I plan to make the best of each moment.

For the past 5 years I have been searching for MY meaning and purpose in this world. I have read many books and listened to many inspirational speakers. The bottom line is --- have faith in yourself and the thoughts you wish to think will began to happen on a regular bases.

Why do I say thoughts???? "Because what you think about you bring about." Each time I write in my Dov Baron journal and give thanks for all that I have in my life I see that things have improve.

I went from being unemployed from a job that I loved, having to draw down every dime I could to keep the lights on and the creditors away. I now have 2 part time jobs and lots of faith that the opportunities will continue to come.

Please - learn more about who you are and what your purpose is. Read and listen to the words of Dov Baron. He is sincere and energetic.



No comments:

Post a Comment