Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The power of "Thank you"

For the past several months I have been saying "thank you" every night as I fall asleep and everything I find myself thinking less than positive thoughts.

On February 13, 2009 (a Friday)I was hired at Macy's as a permeate part-time employee. This was after I had ben unemployed for a year and starting to run out of benefits. I have had constant problems with my feet ever since. There have been days when I have to stay in bed because by legs an feet hurt so badly. Recently my right foot was in a great deal of pain. Even though I was soaking my feet almost every night the pain was not leaving. I decided to take a closer look at my foot to find that the skin under my fourth toe was sliced opened for no reason. I trimmed my foot in hopes that the problem would stop. It seemed fine for awhile, but this passed week the problem came back again and worse than before. I felt as though I had broken glass in my foot. Plus the slice was still there. I became very concerned as Diabetes run in my family. See I have no health insurance because my income has been just enough to cover the minimum payments on my bills and food each week. So for the last 24 hours I have been trying to decide what to do. So I just kept saying "Thank you" and focus on my foot being well. Well, when I finally got out of bed this morning I checked my foot and then started to massage my foot. I adjusted my toes and would you know it, my fourth toe made a little popping noise. A few minutes later the pain of broken glass was gone. Thank you.

I focused
I meditated
I took action.

The universe came though.


No comments:

Post a Comment